Another very easy recipe to make. You can cook this up in no time.
- 1 package of frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1/2 cup / 50g Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon / 2g ground seasoned pepper
- 1/4 / 1g garlic powder
- 1 egg white - lightly beaten
1. Mixed the Parmesan Cheese, pepper and garlic in a bowl and set aside
2. Unroll 1 pastry sheet onto cutting board and lightly brush over with egg white
3. Sprinkle 1/4 of the cheese mixture evenly over the pastry sheet and press lightly into pastry
4. Turn the pastry sheet over and repeat step 3 above
5. Take 1 pastry sheet and cut evenly into desire strip size and twist 3 or 4 times
6. Repeat step 5 for all other pastry sheet and place in lightly grease baking sheets
7. Heat oven at 350F (175C) oven and bake pastry for 12 - 15 mintues or until golden brown
8. Leave to cool or keep air tight
Let me know how you get on!